The WIGG Drupal team has released the next version of their Drupal framework. This release sees several new features as well as a number of bug fixes. A complete list of features and functionality can be found on the Drupal WebTheme site and installation and upgrade instructions can be found on the GitHub documentation. The Drupal framework is intended to be hosted on the campus cPanel service, but can be run on any server that supports the necessary services. If you find any issues or want to suggest new features, please submit a ticket to the GitHub issue tracker.
- New component to integrate WebTools Calendar widgets.
- New display style for new stories called Hover box.
- Support for Campus Toolkit 2.5 Components
- Table editing tools in the content editor
- Better integration of campus logins
Notable bug fixes
- Improved formatting of image and lists in certain areas on Content Pages
- More consistent formatting of summary text in listings.
- Improved mobile display styling
- Image caption displays have proper widths to match the image
- Removed deprecated image insert option
- Various small fixes throughout the tool